Saturday 9 March 2013

Evidence that your heart IS more than just a mechanical pump - that it is like a second brain, only stronger in its magnetic and electrical strength, and its electromagnetic strength is felt around our whole body and by those physically close to us!

"... In other words, one's emotional energy registered in the brainwaves of another. One person's heart signal can effect another's brainwaves, and heart-brain synchronization can occur between two people when they interact. ... The magnetic field produced by the heart is more than 5000 times greater in strength than the field generated by the brain."


http://www.healingheartpower.com/power-heart.html

"Getting stuck in triggered behavior patterns: Because one person's heartwaves register in another person's brainwaves, when one person gets emotionally triggered or stuck, the impact of their emotional energy may be strong enough to immobilize the other person." - Resonates BIG time with feelings of being trapped/cornered/needing to repel, sparked by being around 2 males in particular. I feel like I could feel their point of view - the feelings and thoughts they had of me and the situation we were in - to the extent that I could feel it somewhere grounded and solid in my body. It didn't sit comfortably at all within my body, and I felt like I couldn't be close to them in any future way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment