Wednesday 16 January 2013




Take me back - both my flatmate and i dreamt of beaches as we were waking up to the frosty barn that is our flat. I dreamt that i was back here, on 'Castaway Island' (LOL) Vietnam, except it was so hot this time, and all the girls got naked because it was paradise and they just didn't care. Probably something to do with the fact getting undressed from PJs in the morning is HORRIBLE. 
I can't believe i was ever on this beach. The whole experience was surreal - it was the night we stayed on this island and swam topless in the light-up plankton and played 'I Have Never' until the wee hours that back near our anchored party boat in the bay, a neighbour boat sank and around 17 travellers died. We didn't hear the news until we were back on dry land and turned our mobiles on.



No comments:

Post a Comment